Friday, April 9, 2010

GR-000-047 Teddies

This file was so big I could not upload it. In order to make the file size smaller I had to use a new method to make the .pdf file. On my computer the pages LOOK very small, but when I tell it to print the pages to fit the paper they print out correctly and are very readable. I do not know if this will happen on your computer. If you have any trouble please send me an e-mail and I'll send you the really large .jpg files.

Tradução pelo Google

Este arquivo foi tão grande que eu não poderia carregá-lo. A fim de tornar o tamanho do arquivo menor eu tinha que usar um novo método para tornar o arquivo pdf.. No meu computador as páginas parecem muito pequenas, mas quando eu dizer-lhe para imprimir as páginas para caber o papel que imprime corretamente e são muito legíveis. Eu não sei se isso vai acontecer em seu computador. Se você tiver qualquer problema por favor me envie um e-mail e vou enviar-lhe as realmente grandes .jpg.

picture

Click the image above to download .pdf file
Clique na imagem acima para baixar o arquivo .pdf

.pdf is 23 pages and 4.5 MB

signature



No comments: